Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sunrise Ditty

Need a quick boost of energy that has protein as well as low in calories? Then the sunrise ditty might be the one for you. After my morning workout, I want to eat something quick that is low in calories (250-400), easy and tasty. In this situation, I usually opt for a meal with eggs and meat, and lately, I have been preparing them faster than a Ford assembly line. The procedure is fairly simple: fry an egg and some ham or turkey in a skillet, then prepare toast to make a sandwich, and once the egg has been well cooked, place it on top of the cooking lunch meat and add cheese to the top of the pile. Once the toast is ready, place everything in the skillet inside the pieces of toast and you will have created the sunrise ditty.

The Succulent Sunrise Ditty


P.S. Any type of jelly or jam is a must.

1 comment:

  1. lol nice blog!
    and thanks for commenting on mine!
    I'll be looking forward to the next meal!
    don't forget to follow me!

    ReplyDelete